As part of our Digital Summit during National Midwifery Week, we are looking for stories about Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNM). Are you a CNM? Is your health care provider a CNM? What compelling stories do you have about your experience? We want to hear them and share them with our Frontier Nursing University community as part of our celebration!
- What moved you to answer the call to become a nurse-midwife?
- Share how you are answering the call by serving women and families.
- What is your favorite part about being a nurse-midwife?
For Women and Families:
- Share your story; why did you choose a nurse-midwife as your healthcare provider?
- If a nurse-midwife was your birth attendant, describe how his/her care impacted your birth experience and health outcomes.
- What would you like to tell other women/families about choosing a nurse-midwife as their partner in health care?
If you have any problems uploading files, please email Stephanie Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.