As part of our Digital Summit during National Midwifery Week, we are looking for stories about Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNM). Are you a CNM? Is your health care provider a CNM? What compelling stories do you have about your experience? We want to hear them and share them with our Frontier Nursing University community as part of our celebration!
Share YOUR Story
Share your story using the form below. Consider the following questions when sharing your story…
- What moved you to answer the call to become a nurse-midwife?
- Share how you are answering the call by serving women and families.
- What is your favorite part about being a nurse-midwife?
For Women and Families:
- Share your story; why did you choose a nurse-midwife as your healthcare provider?
- If a nurse-midwife was your birth attendant, describe how his/her care impacted your birth experience and health outcomes.
- What would you like to tell other women/families about choosing a nurse-midwife as their partner in health care?
If you have any problems uploading files, please email Stephanie Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.